CONQUEST 52 MEMBERSHIP
THE FUTURE IS NOW (and then)…
May 28th – 30th, 2021
2:00PM – 9:00PM / Fri 28th
10:00AM – 9:00PM / Sat 29th
10:00AM – 6:00PM / Sun 30th
CONQUEST 52 EVENT TIMELINES
WHAT DOES A VIRTUAL CONQUEST LOOK LIKE?
We plan to keep some of the things you love about ConQuesT, but entirely online for 2021:
- Opening and Closing Ceremonies
- Guest of Honor Sessions with Becky Chambers, Dan Wells, and Toni Taylor
- Panel Discussions
- Story in a Bag
- Art Show / Silent Auction
- ConSuite (virtual, of course)
WHAT'S MISSING THIS YEAR?
Due to the ongoing public health recommendations regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, unfortunately, we are not able to offer the following activities in 2021:
- Tabletop Gaming
- Network Gaming
- Live Benefit Auction (but you can still donate to About SF!)
- Live Art Auction (but you can still view, bid on, and buy art on the Art Show Page.)
- Live Masquerade (but you can still view Masquerade entries and vote on them on the Masquerade Page (login required).
- Dealers Room (We do have a Dealers Information Page with links to their websites)
HOW CAN I GIVE PROGRAM INPUT?
If you’d like to participate in programming or have an idea you’d like to see on the program schedule, please let us know using the online form!
Just select the form that you need using the dropdown selector at the top of the page.
- Panelist Application – If you have an opinion, expertise, or enthusiasm for something fannish and like to talk to other people about it, you’re qualified to be a ConQuesT panelist!
- Panel Suggestions – Got an idea for panel topics that are interesting, exciting, and relevant that you would like to see at ConQuesT?
I HAVE A QUESTION. WHO DO I CONTACT?
WHAT ARE THE SOCIAL EVENTS IN DISCORD?
Information coming soon!